Our very good friend and all around good guy Mikey Ward came to visit us in Peru from March 11-20. It was a whirlwind trip filled with bus rides, condor sightings, hospital visits and much more. In just 10 short days we went from Lima to Arequipa to Colca Canyon, back to Arequipa to Puno and Lake Titicaca, to Cusco, and back to Lima. It was an amazing, if at times exhausting trip. Here is a photo gallery from the adventures and links to the individual posts about each day.
- Day 1: Lima to Arequipa
- Day 2: Arequipa — Monasteria Santa Catalina
- Day 3: Arequipa — Turtles, Beer and Burritos
- Day 4 (Part 1): Into the Canyon
- Day 4 (Part 2): Checking out Chivay
- Day 5: Flight of the Condors
- Days 6-7: Puno and Lake Titicaca
- Day 8: Disaster Strikes!
- Day 9: Aboard the Inka Express
- Night 9 and Morning 10: More Fun with Hospitals!
- Day 10: A Farewell to Mikeys